This year | Previous years
- Conference Schedule:
Linguistics and Related Topics
TATTOO, a tagger from ISSCO, (U.Geneva)
- The entrance to GATE (U.Sheffield)
dictionaries on the web
- University of Virginia
- Paul Holmes-Higgin's Word Fx
- WordNet 1.6 is in
- Lexical FreeNet, a
database system for creating and querying "finite
relation expression networks".
CoreLex, an "ontology, lexical semantic database and tagset for nouns,
organized around systematic polysemy and underspecification".
- WebGrid-II. Brian Gaines'
webbed repertory grid tool.
- European Languages Resources Association ELRA.
- Ken Litkowski's CL Research site. Home of DIMAP and a CL bibliography
- DICO, "a tool to consult multiple dictionaries or structured data on a
computer network" (ISSCO, University of Geneva)
- an interactive WWW journal of Cognitive Science, Connexions
- Chris Brew's page of corpora pointers.
- BIM Prolog. release notes, download
- Linguistics Working Papers Online Online
- ACL SIGLEX lexical resources
- Birmingham email tagger
- Parser demos. Ergo Linguistics' home
page and demo,
Sleator's link parser at CMU.
- Linguistic home pages.
list of corpora,
on wider linguistic resources,
IML at Stuttgart,
IDS at Mannheim,
CETH at Rutgers
- ACM Special Interest Group on the Lexicon
- Expert Advisory Group on Language Engineering Standards (EAGLES)
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary Online
- New Zealand Digital Library, full text of 30k C.S technical reports.
- Public Works & Government Services Canada's
R & D Bulletin
Writing Center (Centre d'Écriture) of the University of Ottawa
has a grammar course,
Hypergrammar , and links to
English writing resources, some of them on technical writing.
- A book entitled "Survey of the State of the Art of Human Language Technology"
- Center for Applied Linguistics
- Conference Schedule
for Linguists, Translators, Interpreters and Teachers of Languages.
- Intelligent Data Analysis, a fully electronic, Web-based international journal
- the Internet Reference
Library of Engineering and Computer Science Educational Software
- WEBSOM, a SOM-based approach to full-text data mining. Demo runs on 4900 docs in comp.ai.neural-nets
to this list, still not placed anywhere.
Updated on February 26, 1997